Saturday 9 February 2013

12 Tags - February 2013


I have decided to take the plunge and join in the 12 tags thing as I have bought my very first Tim Holtz stamp set. I already have loads of Ranger products - distress markers, inks, dies and some of the little embellies. But no stamps. Then the 'blueprint' stamps came along and I couldn't resist 'vintage things'. There is this alarm clock (with the smiley face!), a telephone, a fan and a typewriter (which I can't wait to use). So what better way to get me into the swing of this sort of look - follow Tim's inspiration....


Same, but very different! I figure it's not really about making a copy but more about learning new techniques. This means that one day I may finally have the courage to actually put ink to my brand new, can't stop stroking it, Dylusions Creative Journal! In the meantime I have the tag for January to do!


 

12 comments:

Claire said...

What a fabulous tag, love it. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Liz. Such a fabulous design
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Go you!! FABULOUS! Look forward to seeing all your tags and maybe get some courage to join in next year!
xx

Elaine said...

Great tag - love your design and use of the alarm clock!

Anonymous said...

Great tag...love the clock blue print!

Avalonia said...

cool ... I like how you tied the ribbon ;) HUGS, Avalonia

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love this one - the colors are beautiful and the images are great!
Rinda

maureenjscott said...

Love your tags Liz!!! this and your January one are gorgeous!!! think i need to invest in some tim stamps and join in the fun! Cant wait to see the next one! Mo xxx

Sarn said...

EXCELLENT take on Tim's tag. xxx

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous take on Tim's Feb tag! And 1st time luck was with you... congrats, you are one of the winners he picked!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love how colorful it is!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the clock! Congrats on your win!